What is a tender? It is bid or an offer that is made to carry out some work, buy shares, land, goods supply, or any other asset at a declared fixed price. Searching for the satisfactory supplier or provider of a service can take a lot of your time. It is not easy to get something so easily. Some work needs to be done in order to get or fulfil something. Not only a lot of time is invested but a lot of resources, too in order to find the suitable supplier or service provider for your work. You need a reliable source to rescue you from this time consuming work.Search no more. E-Electricity is your answer to a reliable source. E-Electricity provides the stage to connect the suppliers and companies of the energy sector with the private tender issuers. They offer a fast medium for the companies to get the finest suppliers for their work. It forms a bridge to connect both the parties who have the similar work interest. E-Electricity provides business opportunities in both electricity and energy sector for all those who aspire to find a reliable source to carry out their work. You can search for the appropriate tenders that you are looking for in here and you will get your search results in no time from so many different suppliers. One of the most searched tenders in E-Electricity are that of renewable energy sources.
EXAMPLES OF RENEWABLE ENERGY SOURCE TENDERS.
- Tender for fixation of 30 LED and providing 10 LED with Optical Lens Solar Street Light in United States of America.
- Tender for LED signs which are powered by solar energy and solar powered Radar signs in Forks, U.S.A.
- Tender for supply of 20 kilowatt solar solar system, which is grid based, along with installation in India.
- Tender for 25.3 Megawatts wind power project at Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- Tender for service for sharing in Hydropower near Los Angeles, USA.
- Tender for Solar Charging station in Bangladesh.
- Tender for purchase of solar panels for the 2 Units Mud Fattening Project in Philippines.
- Tender for selecting water pumping units and designing of the same based upon photovoltaic system in Ghana.
- Tender for supply of solar panels in Philippines.
- Tender for replacement of solar panels in Yosemite National Park, United States of America.
- Tender for machinery and equipments for 6 Megawatt hour energy storage project in California.
- Tender for solar screens for telecommunication services in USA.
- Tender for assembly of biomass boilers and photovoltaic panels in Scotland.
- Tender for sensors for hydroelectric power station situated in Ecuador.
- Tender for supply of 12v and 24v in 2 circuits one panel, multi solar modules having cells of 60 per modules in India.
- Tender for 243 Megawatt renewable energy Projects in Israel.
You just need to find the suitable supplier for your work or you can upload your own tender request by filling the online form. Publish your tender request so that the bidders can check it. As soon as any bidder finds your tender to be the suitable one, their online matchmaking system will make it possible to get them into contact.